Types of injuries Dr. Hendrichs treats:
Methods of Treatment
- ART - ART is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART.
- Kinesio tape - Athletic taping is typically done with a non-elastic tape which will be wrapped around joints to stabilize them and restrict motion. Kinesio(TM) taping has a much broader range of applicaitons. The tape is 140% the elasticity of human skin. By skillfully applying the tape to specific structures with a particular amount of stretch on the tape different effects can be achieved. Some of these effects include: muscle inhibition, muscle facilitation, increased circulation, increased lymphatic drainage (to reduce swelling), pain relief, functional correction, and increased range of motion.Myofascial release
- FDM - Functional Medicine is patient-centered medical healing at its best. Instead of looking at and treating health problems as isolated diseases, it treats individuals who may have bodily symptoms, imbalances and dysfunctions.
- Trigger Point Therapy- unexplained pain frequently radiates from these points of local tenderness to broader areas, sometimes distant from the trigger point itself.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy - Spinal decompression therapy is most beneficial because it treats the exact injured location, not just the symptoms. It goes right to the source of the problem. When the spine is compressed the flow of nutrients and blood is cut off leading to deterioration and breakage.
- Stretch Therapy - assists you in achieving and maintaining proper mechanical function of the body
- Non Surgical Herniated Disc Treatment - can be achieved with Spinal Decompression Therapy.